PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 11, 2013

Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting

I never understood people when they would exclaim 'he's just so cute I want to eat him up!' It's just weird.

Now I totally get it. 

Those people gave up sweets for lent and have a nephew that looks like this.


I'm going to eat him.


Lent is always something I have participated in since I was a kid, but I would always do it halfway. I would give up all ice cream except chocolate or all candy except chocolate or all chocolate except dark chocolate...do you see a pattern? 





Chocoholic. 


So this year I bit the bullet and gave up ALL sweets. I'm crazy and I know it. It's been challenging for me...to say the least...but this is the first year I haven't replaced the behavior with something else.

Well maybe snuggling my nephew, but that is a positive behavior!


So today I'm being a little masochistic and posting a brownie recipe. Fear not - I actually made these the Sunday before lent started. Enough time to stuff my face with a few and then pawn them off on my co-workers and boyfriend.


These are so decedent and yummy! 

You can find the recipe for the brownies at Lauren's Latest & the frosting at The Girl Who Ate Everything!!



Eat these. Not babies.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. A)I also want to eat your nephew
    B)Please make these for me every day. You're my best friend, so you sorta have to ;)

    ReplyDelete