PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Round-Up



It's Friday!!!! Well not really...it's Thursday because I work tomorrow. Ugh. The joys of my work schedule being event related.

Made some amazing White Chicken Chili last night with cheesy cornbread...plan to share the recipe's with y'all next week.  

The Super Bowl is this weekend. Wahoo. I feel like the Super Bowl is a turning point of the year...like maybe winter is almost over. Wishful thinking?

I love making appetizers. Parties where I can bring a dish to pass are my favorite. I love just having little bites of a ton of food. Hence the reason I love love love the Super Bowl. Here are some recipes you should consider for your party this weekend from a couple of my favorite food blogs! I've made most of these and love them all so hopefully you try some :)

Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball

Marinated Ham Buns

Skinny Artichoke Dip

Football Oreo Truffles

Nacho Loaded Potato Skins

Sausage Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers

White Pizza Dip

The Ultimate 7-layer Dip

Turkey Taco Cups

Spicy Chicken Tortilla Roll-Ups

Baked Brie Bites

Brown Sugar Kahlua Baked Brie

Mini Quinoa Bites with Goat Cheese Pesto

Cheesy Roasted Garlic Dip

Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks - just like the restaurants


Eat Hearty, Drink Up and go 49avens!! (please say like forty navens)

XO,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment